In the last years Apple, Alibaba, Facebook or Yelp has been leading the international scene with a digital platform business model, representing a threat to traditional business model companies.
Their strategy based on users interactions creates priceless value for the platform itself, changing the way business operate, grow and compete between each other.
¡1a SESIÓN GRATIS!
Course is for
C-Level board (CIO, CMO, COO, CFO) in search of new ways of innovating to face the changes that are transforming their sector.
Business development consultants that need to expand their knowledge in digital platforms in order to make more solid proposals to their clients.
Directors of digital transformation in search of alternative strategies that allows them offer new value proposals to its clients. Project Managers and Product Owners.
What you will learn
- The program is structured in 7 teaching units with lots of case studies and successful examples such as Airbnb, Salesforce or YouTube. The Learningbydoing methodology will be followed, which combines theory and practice. All the tools and learning techniques used are focused on real professional life.
1. What is happening with the economy?
2. Business ecosystem and expansion strategies.
3. The move from product to Salesforce platform
How to create an Airbnb of boats.
4. Growth without marketing of Instagram, Whatsapp and Youtube
5. Amazon's keys to success
6. Why is Google Maps free?
About your instructors
Co-Founder The NTWK
Business Advisor with a demonstrated history of working in the automotive industry, start-ups, platforms. Passionate Change Management leader. Skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Strategy. Enjoying Diversity Teamworks and Execution. Fun & Profit with Innovation always in my mind.
Co-Founder The NTWK
Entrepreneur fascinated by platform and marketplaces business models with +10 years of experience in the Internet and software Industry.
Part of the founding team of platform innovation kit methodology, the first car sharing platform in Colombia, in charge of the design and launch strategy of an IoT platform of selfservice machines, a recruitment marketplace, an open baking platform, investment marketplace and a readers community with more than 2 million users.
What real people are saying?