Our business world is changing in a very fast pace toward the economy of ecosystems where the boundaries between industries more and more blur.
New business models like platforms are dominating and shaping all kind of markets.
This makes it even harder for companies to navigate and define successful strategies how to position in those ecosystems, identify control points, define offerings and allocate resources. Or to prioritize strategic moves like buy, build, partner or join.
Apr 24, 9:00 AM - Apr 27, 12:00 PM
¡1a SESIÓN GRATIS!
Course is for
What you will learn
- The main topics we will cover:
- Core ecosystem strategies
- Translate ecosystem strategy into initiatives and projects to scale your business
- Insights how to incorporate ecosystem strategies into Digital Transformation initiatives
- The 5 step process to define an ecosystem strategy
- The Digital Growth Board as an governance body to establish the ecosystem strategy within your core organization
- Tools like the Ecosystem Scan, the Ecosystem Journey Map, Control Point Assessment, Product/Services/Platform offering evaluation, ...
- Insights from ecosystem strategy projects in different sectors / B2B / B2C
- Apply the learnings to your own situation
The Masterclass is a remote learning experience split into 3 online sessions.
Seats are limited to 20 person to ensure high interaction and networking between the participants.
About your instructors
CEO at fastbreak.one | Lecturer at Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University
The masterclass will be conducted by Matthias Walter. Matthias has over 20years experience in Digital Transformation, Portfolio Management and Company Strategy working for industry leading companies like Globalfoundries (Semiconductor) or T-Systems (IT Software). He is the creator of the Platform Innovation Kit - the most advanced management framework for the platform & ecosystem economy. In 2021 he founded fastbreak.one as a venture studio to co-create new platform business in collaboration with incumbent companies.
What real people are saying?