The move to digital infrastructures and addressing environmental challenges like climate change requires greater collaboration. Learn how APIs enable this and can play a key part in an impactful and revenue-generating business strategy.
¡1a SESIÓN GRATIS!
Course is for
Ambitious leaders and shapers with an interest in sustainability solutions that have the potential to redesign our existing systems to create planetary and human health, wealth and wellbeing
Greentechs who want to leverage the open banking and open finance ecosystem for greater positive impact
Fintech professionals who want to understand how API-enabled infrastructure can assist in building a wider open sustainability ecosystem
What you will learn
- How to create innovative, viable new products that directly support open sustainability goals by opening APIs or by making use of available APIs. The workshop covers topics such as:
- Building partnerships with API providers
- Defining the customer journey
- Enhancing your existing products with sustainability features by making use of APIs
- Building whole new products for your customers that allow everyone to play a part in reducing negative climate impacts
- Designing for greater potential sustainability impact and avoid vanity metrics
About your instructors
Founder of Platformable, a data business focused on how APIs create ecosystems, enable participation and create financial, social and environmental value.
Mark is a writer and analyst who has been working on API strategies and resources for government and businesses for the past 10 years. He has worked as European Commission-contracted expert leading the development of an API Framework for Governments, and as World Bank (CGAP) short-term contractor analyzing the use of APIs to enable financial inclusion. Platformable's Open Sustainability work focuses on how stakeholders leverage Open Banking and Open Finance infrastructures to support climate change mitigation, resilience building and ecological regeneration.
What real people are saying?