Who this course is for?
You are building an early stage startup and are trying to develop network effects
Product & Business .
You work at a company that is built on network effects and want to leverage them better or enhance them.
You want to understand network effects to screen investment opportunities and support portfolio companies.
- The four different types of business models built on network effects - marketplaces, interaction networks, data networks, and platforms.
- Types of network effects and how they influence growth, unit economics, and barriers to competition.
- How network effects shape liquidity barriers and strategies to overcome them.
- The relationship between network effects and monetization options.
- The difference between virality and network effects - and how to combine them.
- Layering or combining multiple forms of network effects.
- Maximizing positive network effects and minimizing negative ones.
- Indentifying the right metrics for the right network.
Sameer is a startup advisor and investor focused on network effects. He is the creator of Breadcrumb.vc, a leading resource on network effects, and is part of the 2021 Atomico Angel Program.
Previously, he was the global director of consulting at App Annie, where he advised leading companies like Spotify, Shpock, and Trainline. Before moving to Europe with App Annie, he was an early-stage VC in India where he first began exploring network effects.