Online Course, On Demand
Viral Growth Masterclass
The comprehensive guide to platform design and execution.
- Learn from Sangeet Paul Choudary, the best-selling co-author of Platform Revolution and 3x HBR top 10 Must-Reads.
- Based on actual workshop content, delivered at 35 of the Fortune 500 firms and many other global clients.
Who this course is for?
This is for you if you are:
- A corporate innovation leader or manager
- A product or corporate strategist at a large Global 2000 firm
- A product owner, manager, or developer
- A start-up founder building platforms and marketplaces
- A business leader exploring platforms
- A venture investor investing in platforms and marketplaces
- An entrepreneur just getting started
- Someone who wants to understand strategy and execution of platform businesses
Here's what you'll learn: LAUNCH, SCALING, MONETIZATION, CONTROL POINTS, AND MORE...
- Strategy for incumbents.
Learn how traditional firms like Schibsted and Walgreens implement platform strategy and org transformation.
- Partnership frameworks.
Master the art of setting up partnerships with platforms to mitigate competitive threats.
- Launch strategy.
Apply practical frameworks to solve chicken and egg problems, with case studies of both enterprises and startups.
- Control points.
Study the control points of successful platforms and apply our framework to identify your control points.
- Industry transformation.
Understand how platforms transform of industry value chains, through detailed case studies of multiple industries.
- Why platforms fail.
Understand platform failure, with case studies of Android, Johnson Controls, GE, and others.
Sangeet Paul Choudary is the best-selling author of Platform Revolution and Platform Scale and his work on platforms has been selected by Harvard Business Review as one of the top 10 business ideas for 2017.
Since 2012, Sangeet has led executive education and strategy worshops at enterprises around the world, including 35 of the Fortune 500. He has also engaged extensively with startups helping them unlcok growth with their platform businesses. Now, for the first time, you can access all these workshop materials through the Platform Playbook.
Sangeet has also served as the co-chair of the MIT Platform Summit and is a member of the WEF's Global Future Council on Platforms. He is a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader and is ranked among the top 30 emerging thinkers globally by Thinkers50.