Alexander Rösch is the lead of the PwC “Ecosystem Expert Hub“ focusing on the successful design and build-up of new, innovative business ecosystems and disruptive ventures. He has already helped several corporates across all industries to blueprint, design and build up new ventures with a major ecosystem relevance.
Alex has a strong expertise in business model design, disruptive innovation and growth through ecosystems and platforms. He has 17 years of professional experience, thereof 12 years for DAX40 company (Siemens, Siemens Energy) for IT strategy and digital transformation assignments, and 5 years in strategy and innovation consulting, therefor 4 years for Strategy& (part of PwC, formerly Booz&Co.).
In particular, Alex…
- Supports companies to find their positioning and portfolio mix in business ecosystems
- Ideatse innovative action fields outside the current core business, with a holistic ecosystem view
- Helps to develop business strategies to leverage ecosystems for new business opportunities
- Identifies new business models, strategic partnering options and collaboration approaches
- Builds the bridge between corporates and startups by properly establishing open innovation
- Figures out the right innovation and investment vehicles for innovation (venture build, venture client, CVC, etc.)
- Defines strategies of how to leverage IT / digital platforms best to get successful on the market
Date & Time
Collapsible text is great for longer section titles and descriptions. It gives people access to all the info they need, while keeping your layout clean. Link your text to anything, or set your text box to expand on click. Write your text here...